[Summit] dinner suggestions?

Patrick Logan patrickdlogan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 13:11:25 CDT 2008

Near the convention center itself, dougfir is about as good as it
gets. If people want to walk/travel from 5-10 blocks then the
comparable choices expand linearly. Taking the brief, free Max train
across the river downtown, the choices expand exponentially but the
prices rise as well for the most part.

Well, then, there's "American Cowgirls" right across the street from
the convention center but we won't go there.