[Summit] dinner suggestions?

Adam Hunt voxadam at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 02:52:05 CDT 2008

Depending on how much you're looking to spend you might also look at
Le Pigeon. Though I haven't yet had the pleasure of trying it I have
been told by a number of friends that it's excellent and close to the
conference.

http://www.lepigeon.com/

--adam

P.S. The Doug Fir does have a pretty good food, I'm quite a fan of
their chicken fried steak. http://dougfirlounge.com/