[Summit] Social Event on Thursday

Dirk Meyer dmeyer at tzi.de
Tue Feb 3 05:51:00 CST 2009

Remko Tronçon wrote:
>> I will arrive around 17:30 at the Hotel. I never went to Brussels before
>> and do not know any good location. Suggestions?
>
> Whenever I'm in Brussels and I need a quick bite, I like to go to the
> Bar a Tapas (http://www.baratapas.be). Then again, it's Brussels:
> there's about one restaurant per 10 inhabitants probably. Just go to
> the city center, and you'll find stuff to eat.

This thread died somehow. I like a Tapas bar. It also has the advantage
that we do not have to eat at the same time if some people arrive
later. I suggest 19:00 at Bar a Tapas and for those staying at Hotel
Bedford, we walk from the Hotel at 18:45. Comments?

Dirk

--
Hello, you've reached the psychiatric hotline. If you are
obsessive/compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you have multiple