[Summit] filling up!

Alfonso De Gregorio adg at crypto.lo.gy
Tue Feb 3 11:31:02 CST 2009

Peter Saint-Andre ha scritto:
> Currently the Jingle Thingle is full on Friday (20 people, the room
> holds 21)), the XMPP Summit is nearly full on Monday (40 people, the
> room holds 45), and dinner is nearly full on Sunday (35 people, their
> absolute maximum is 45).
>
> If you want to attend any of these events, please let me or Florian know
> as soon as possible.

I'd be more than happy to attend the Jingle Thingle, too.

Yet, I'll be arriving in Brussels' airport at 11.10am and probably I
wouldn't be able to get to the Bedford before 1.30pm (I'm staying in
another hotel). Hence, should there be someone else interested in taking
part to the Jingle Thingle and able to get there in the morning, I would
suggest to give her/him a greater priority. If this is not the case,
well... here I am!

Cheers,

--
  Alfonso De Gregorio               http://Crypto.lo.gy/