[Summit] filling up!

Remko Tronçon remko at el-tramo.be
Tue Feb 3 12:38:35 CST 2009

> Aw nuts! I thought that I WAS signed up for the Jingle Thingie, but I'm not
> on the list. Is there anything I can do about that?

What does the maximum of 21 mean? Does it mean only 21 people can sit
down? Is everybody on the list going to do actual Jingle interop
testing, or do these people just plan on hanging around to do some
parallel discussions? If so, we can probably shuffle a bit? I also
assume some of the Collabora people will just be hanging around to
help other people out etc., so maybe that gives some space.

I myself am probably not going to do a lot of interop testing myself,
so I could share my seat with someone else.

cheers,
Remko