[Summit] Dinner - Getting there

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Sun Feb 8 09:33:17 CST 2009

Please be clear:

17:00 at the Jabber booth (ULB campus). By tram or bus to the hotel.

18:00 at the Hotel Bedford (in the center). From there to the restaurant
listed on the Summit page: http://xmpp.org/summit/summit6.shtml

This is a multi-hop protocol. I don't know how to go directly from ULB
to the restaurant. Perhaps Florian knows.

Peter