[Summit] Coming to summit

Tom Pusateri pusateri at bangj.com
Wed Jul 7 09:10:14 CDT 2010

I've met Peter but not many others so I'm looking forward to meeting the rest of you.

Not sure how I can contribute at the summit but glad to help in any way I can.

I've been working on the SXE XEP spec (0284) and have an implementation in the app store for the iPad called jabberPad which does SVG whiteboard shared XML editing.

Some have asked how SXE compares to Google Wave so I'll come prepared to do a compare/contrast for anyone interested.

There's not a lot of restaurants around the convention center in Portland so I've opted to stay downtown on the rail line and take the light rail over to the meeting. I'll be at the Embassy Suites (319 SW Pine St.). Its also near the river so I'm going to try and rent a bicycle and see if I can do some riding on Sunday.