[Summit] XMPP Summits

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Sat Jul 31 11:26:02 CST 2010

Not off-topic at all. We need to make sure that we have better wifi at the
next European meeting. To that end, at IETF 78 in Maastricht this week I
chatted with a guy who works in a fairly large office of Cisco in
Brussels. He said they have some large conference rooms that we might be
able to use. The office is not in the center of town (it's close to the
airport = BRU), but on the other hand we could use it for free (since I
work for Cisco these days) and it would have good connectivity.