[Summit] interop testing on Friday

Steffen Larsen zooldk at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 08:03:39 CST 2011

Yes, I would say that BOSH and CORS might be good things to test.
So I would vote for BOSH C2S / CORS, Encryption S2S again, too see if there is any progress from last summit.
Like last time we noticed that S2S stream header does not contain required "version" attribute.
The core spec was a bit vague on that problem as far as I remember (no flames please). ;-)

-Cheers and see you in Bruxelles soon!

/Steffen