[Summit] topics for the 2013 XMPP Summit

Simon Tennant simon at buddycloud.com
Mon Dec 17 15:40:27 UTC 2012

I'm looking froward to this year's XMPP summit.

What others are interested in bringing up at the summit?

Here's my back-of-the-envelope list of areas that I think are worth broadly
addressing:

- Is XMPP still relevant in an HTTP world (we know it is/how do we get the
word out)?
- HTTP APIs to XMPP
- I'd also like to run a breakout mini-summit and jam through some of the
issues holding up publishing a buddycloud XEP

Is there a general theme for this summit yet?

Organisationally I know a few of the buddycloud team are going to be at the
ALoft again - this seemed to work well last year. Are others going to be
staying there again?

St Peter, what's the master plan?

S.
--
Simon Tennant | buddycloud.com | +49 17 8545 0880 | office hours:
goo.gl/tQgxP