[Summit] Summit 13 Hotel

Winfried Tilanus winfried at tilanus.com
Wed Dec 26 20:56:16 UTC 2012

On 12/26/2012 09:09 AM, Florian Jensen wrote:

Hi Florian,

Great you take the effort of getting a hotel deal again. I know it is
quite a bit of work each year again.

> it's that time of the year again, what did people think of the A-Loft
> hotel last year? Did you like it? Should we book it again?

Well, I liked the rooms, the bar and the staff of Aloft, but the
breakfast was lame and the connection to Diegem (Cisco) had a switch too
much. So I would prefer a hotel more in the proximity of Brussels
Central station or the Brussels South station.

Winfried