[Summit] Hotel rates for Portland

bear bear42 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 17:43:26 UTC 2012

This is the information I got from the folks doing the conference
planning, and yes the conference block is full:

Lora Valdez
Group Sales Manager
Courtyard by Marriott Portland City Center- A Boutique Hotel
| 550 SW Oak Street, | Portland, OR 97204
t: (503) 575-4051 f: (503) 575-4059

Her email is lora.valdez at cymportland.com.

feel free to mention Jenn Turner and &yet if someone picks this up.

(apologies for the delay, I did not realize how bad AT&T reception
would be while at Monktoberfest)

--
Bear

bear at xmpp.org (email)