[Summit] rough agenda for XMPP Summit 12

Brian Beggs bbeggs at enernoc.com
Wed Oct 17 20:06:57 UTC 2012

If people are interested I would love to talk about our embedded XMPP
applications and what we are doing with it.

For those of you who don't know we have about 9k "smart" energy meters
distributed all across the globe that use XMPP to report data and take
commands from our NOC. I'll have the hardware with me and could do a short
demo of some of the things we are doing with the devices as well as show
some of the applications we have built on top of all of this.

I could also talk about some of the energy XEP's that we've written and
use internally as well as some of the challenges we've faced during the
projects.

Brian

On 10/17/12 2:29 PM, "Peter Saint-Andre" <stpeter at stpeter.im> wrote:

This email and any information disclosed in connection herewith, whether written or oral, is the property of EnerNOC, Inc. and is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.
This email may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure.
Distributing or copying any information contained in this email to anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.