[Summit] Thursday dinner

Peter Saint-Andre (psaintan) psaintan at cisco.com
Tue Oct 23 00:52:09 UTC 2012

That should be fine. We have a hard limit of 22.

Sent from mobile, might be terse

On Oct 22, 2012, at 5:47 PM, "Krishnamoorthy, Satish B" <satish.b.krishnamoorthy at intel.com<mailto:satish.b.krishnamoorthy at intel.com>> wrote:

Would like to bring a guest for Thursday night dinner.
-Satish

---snip----
BTW, it looks like we'll be dining at Clyde Common on Thursday at 6:30:

http://www.clydecommon.com/

A trip to Powell's Technical Books afterward might be fun as well:

http://www.powells.com/technicalbooks