[Summit] whiteboard notes

Dave Cridland dave at cridland.net
Tue Oct 30 10:25:53 UTC 2012

To add to Bear's notes; mine say we had a substantial discussion about
whitepapers on the XSF site to give overviews of specific areas of
technology.

There was discussions about how we could ensure they didn't get too
commercial (due to issues with balancing the community benefit and
commercial benefit to the few organizations able to commit marketing
resource).

There was also, now I come to think of it, a discussion about case studies
and success stories; I can't remember what the conclusions and discussions
were, beyond "it might be interesting but even more fraught with commercial
issues".