[Summit] Request to attend XMPP Summit 12

Peter Saint-Andre (psaintan) psaintan at cisco.com
Thu Sep 27 11:30:29 UTC 2012

Great. See you then. :)

Sent from mobile, might be terse

On Sep 27, 2012, at 2:26 AM, "Lloyd Watkin" <lloyd.watkin at surevine.com<mailto:lloyd.watkin at surevine.com>> wrote:

Hi guys,

I'm going to be heading out to Portland for the Realtime conference and would like to attend the summit on the Thursday. I from a company called Surevine who recently submitted XEP-0314 and also work on the buddycloud team.

Cheers, Lloyd
http://www.twitter.com/lloydwatkin

--

Lloyd Watkin

mobile +447795518402
phone  +448454681066
email  lloyd.watkin at surevine.com<mailto:lloyd.watkin at surevine.com>
skype  lloyd.watkin.surevine

Surevine

Participate | Collaborate | Innovate

Surevine Limited, registered in England and Wales with number 06726289. Registered office The Stables, Manor Farm, Chavenage, Tetbury, GL8 8XW.
If you think you have received this message in error, please notify us.