[Summit] Summit 13 Talks and stuff

Simon Tennant simon at buddycloud.com
Tue Jan 15 19:40:49 UTC 2013

I agree with Peter - let's get these on a shared Google Doc or wiki

I'll add that any doc should start with a very good problem description. (
https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/project/google/gsoc2012/denisw/23002)

And then let's get some real web developers to talk about what they want to
build using XMPP.

S.

On 15 January 2013 19:42, Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter at stpeter.im> wrote:

--
Simon Tennant | buddycloud.com | +49 17 8545 0880 | office hours:
goo.gl/tQgxP