[Summit] XMPP as Middleware (was: Re: FOSDEM 2013 talk proposal)

Simon Tennant simon at buddycloud.com
Fri Jan 18 12:17:30 UTC 2013

I have strong feelings about the success of XMPP lying beyond the chat
& MUC paintbrush that XMPP is often seen as.

I'd be happy to lead something. What's the goal with this discussion?
It is positioning of XMPP as a solution or...?

What kind of XMPP as middleware issues / ideas would others like to talk about?

On 17 January 2013 01:15, Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter at stpeter.im> wrote:

--
Simon Tennant | buddycloud.com | +49 17 8545 0880 | office hours: goo.gl/tQgxP