[Summit] XMPP as Middleware (was: Re: FOSDEM 2013 talk proposal)

Jan Kaluza hanzz.k at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 17:46:26 UTC 2013

I don't want to give a talk, but Spectrum 2 gateway
(http://spectrum.im) especially in server-mode
acts as middleware basically. Some developers really use XMPP here as
"common API" to connect
different legacy networks. If somebody is preparing something on that
topic, it would be
interesting to mention this use-case too.

Regards,
Jan Kaluza