[Summit] Start time on Thursday?

Winfried Tilanus winfried at tilanus.com
Wed Jan 30 23:06:54 UTC 2013

On 01/30/2013 05:51 PM, Peter Saint-Andre (psaintan) wrote:

Hi,

To be @cisco at 9:30, best take the train of 8:55 from Brussels Central
station, it arrives at Diegem station at 9:10.
Other options are: departure form Central station on 8:43 or 9:22.
The train always leaves from platform 3.

The Metro from Schumann to Central Station (line 1 to Weststation/Gare
d'Ouest or line 5 to Erasmus/Erasme) takes about 5 minutes and will go
appr. every 5 minutes.

I will be leaving from the Hotel lobby at about 8:20.

Winfried