[Summit] Berlin topics

Michał Piotrowski michal.piotrowski at erlang-solutions.com
Thu Jul 25 09:17:19 UTC 2013

Hi all

I'll bring MongooseIM with MAM implementation so we can try it with some client libraries already supporting this XEP if someone is interested.
We currently have some tests written in our test framework (in Erlang) covering this XEP's functionality but it would be interesting to see if it is working with real clients as well.

--
Best regards
Michał Piotrowski
michal.piotrowski at erlang-solutions.com