[Summit] XEP dependency graph

Steffen Larsen zooldk at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 06:08:25 UTC 2013

Hi Yusuke,

Great stuff!. Is the data from all of the XEPs? the script you wrote is that taking just any text containing XEP-xxx and putting as data?
I would like to a see it if you have it in github or any other SCM. An updated to the XEP xcd would be great to contain dependencies, tags (for textual labels) and versioning.
But lets get the data first and verify it.

-Cheers!

/Steffen