[Summit] XMPP UK meetup

Laura laura.gill at surevine.com
Mon Feb 2 09:09:00 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I (along with Ash Ward and Lloyd Watkin) run an XMPP UK Meetup. True, it’s been a while since the last one… but we are feeling all inspired by the Summit :)

We are going to plan 4 Meetups across this year - a combination of demo and presentation nights, evenings at the pub to talk about XEPs, reminisce about the Summit, or even just to find out more or get help with a question.

The dates are going to be shared soon, but if you like the idea of meeting up with fellow XMPP folk… this might be the event for you!

It’s London based at the moment - but it would be great to hear from anyone who might want to set up a similar event in another location?

Check out the Meetup page and get signed up… http://www.meetup.com/XMPP-UK-Meetup/ <http://www.meetup.com/XMPP-UK-Meetup/>

Shameless plug over. Thanks!
Laura Gill

phone  +448454681066
email  laura.gill at surevine.com <mailto:laura.gill at surevine.com>
skype  laura.gill.surevine <skype://laura.gill.surevine>

Participate | Collaborate | Innovate

Surevine Limited, registered in England and Wales with number 06726289. Mailing Address : PO Box 1136, Guildford GU1 9ND
If you think you have received this message in error, please notify us.