[Summit] XMPP Summit 17

Ralph Meijer ralphm at ik.nu
Thu Jan 8 10:03:55 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Laura has kindly sent a message to the XSF Members list about the
upcoming summit [1] that you might have missed. However: it is on!

Please add your name to the wiki page [2], and also to the one for
FOSDEM 2015 [3] and our Realtime Lounge.

Like previous years, the designated hotel will be the Aloft Brussels
Schumann. On Monday (12 January), I will look at the list of
participants on [2] and attempt to arrange for a discount. I don't
expect too big a discount, but it might still be worth it. Please add a
comment to the participant list if you already booked a hotel. If you're
only here for FOSDEM itself, it would still be nice if you could leave
your name on the Summit page for the hotel dates.

Also, please augment the wiki pages with ideas on Summit sessions and
Lounge events. There will be at least a few IoT-related projects, like
last year.

[1]
<http://us9.campaign-archive2.com/?u=71f73fd3d94c0836fb117568e&id=670eebb4ee&e=567681e62c>
[2] <http://wiki.xmpp.org/web/Summit_17>