[Summit] Please sign up at the Summit 17 wiki page

Ralph Meijer ralphm at ik.nu
Mon Jan 12 15:52:41 UTC 2015

Hi!

As you know, we keep a list of participants to the Summit / FOSDEM on
our wiki [1]. Not only is this important for knowing who will be there,
but we also need it to estimate how many people we have for:

 * Food during lunch. (Dave mentions Pizza)
 * Reservations for the XSF dinner.
 * Possible group discounts at the hotel

Can you please add your name to the participants lists if you haven't
done so already. If you don't have a wiki account, drop me line at
<xmpp:ralphm at ik.nu>.

--
Cheers,

ralphm