[Summit] XSF Board Minutes 20150112T1600Z

Dave Cridland dave at cridland.net
Mon Jan 12 16:58:24 UTC 2015

On 12 January 2015 at 16:47, Dave Cridland <dave at cridland.net> wrote:

> Dave noted the possibility of getting SIMs from Mobile VIkings, delivered
> to the hotel, and possibly on a deal.
>
> ACTION: Dave to follow up.

Dropped them a mail. Mobile Vikings offer a €15 data SIM which included 2G;
this is enough for me for a weekend on my tablet, for instance, and is
cheaper than I'd be paying for "Europass" or equivalent roaming. As such
I'm aiming to do this personally anyway.

I've asked them two questions:

1) Can we get these delivered to a hotel if we order them?

2) If there's a number of us ordering, can we get them at a discount?

I'll keep folk posted, and details will be on the Summit page as and when I
get them.

Dave.