[Summit] Short Talk Proposal - XMPP in Research

Dominik Renzel renzel at dbis.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Jan 23 16:23:47 UTC 2015

Hi,

during last year's XSF dinner, we talked to some of you (Yusuke, bear)
about contributing a research perspective to the XSF communication
strategy. By now, we've setup a blog focused on XMPP in research.

      http://xmppresearch.org

Core contribution is an ongoing collection and discussion of research
papers and demos using XMPP, including carefully curated BibTeX. Until
now, a gang of four from RWTH Aachen University and Technical University
Dresden is committed to continue this collection over time. However,
we're open for contributions from other researchers to make XMPP more
visible from a research perspective, maybe under the official roof of
the XSF.

If you are interested, we could present and discuss this work during
Summit 17 in a short talk.

Best,

      Dominik & István