[Summit] Short Talk Proposal - XMPP in Research

Florian Schmaus flo at geekplace.eu
Fri Jan 23 17:47:36 UTC 2015

On 23.01.2015 17:23, Dominik Renzel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> during last year's XSF dinner, we talked to some of you (Yusuke, bear)
> about contributing a research perspective to the XSF communication
> strategy. By now, we've setup a blog focused on XMPP in research.
>
>      http://xmppresearch.org

What a great site! Thanks for pointing this out. Especially the
bibliography. Makes me wonder why xmpp.org has no link to this page
(e.g. Resources → XMPP Research), as I think both sites would benefit
from it.

> If you are interested, we could present and discuss this work during
> Summit 17 in a short talk.

I'd be definitely interested in hearing that talk. Ideally on Friday as
I will arrive late in the afteroon on Thursday.

- Florian