[Summit] XSF dinner options. Fill in form or starve.

Ralph Meijer ralphm at ik.nu
Tue Jan 27 10:57:46 UTC 2015

Dear Summit-goers,

Hereby I present you the menu options for the XSF dinner halfway the
XMPP Summit on the evening of Thursday 29 January 2015.

<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Yw3OLYVENzqkVBfeQj98APHu4f0wUSU8WyZ4c7DfMTM/viewform>

Please fill this in as soon as possible (today). I have to report back
the selections tomorrow (Wednesday).

PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT FILLED IN THE FORM WILL NOT GET FOOD.

Thanks!

ralphm

PS. If you are able to bring a projector for use in the Realtime Lounge
at FOSDEM, that would be most appreciated! Please let me know or edit
the gear section at <http://wiki.xmpp.org/web/FOSDEM_2015>.

PPS. If you read this because but are not on the Summit list *and* are
going to the Summit, please sign up here: