[Summit] XSF dinner options. Fill in form or starve.

Sergey Dobrov Binary at JRuDevels.org
Tue Jan 27 11:13:15 UTC 2015

Hey,

I am not an XSF member and the wiki page says that XSF members are
allowed to bring one guest, so the question is am I allowed to do so? :)
And if so, should I fill in the form twice?

Many thanks.