[Summit] Fwd: Presentation requests

Laura laura.gill at surevine.com
Fri Jan 30 12:37:21 UTC 2015

Well spotted Will - I am unable to type my own name.

My email is laura.gill at surevine.com
Laura Gill

phone  +448454681066
email  laura.gill at surevine.com <mailto:laura.gill at surevine.com>
skype  laura.gill.surevine <skype://laura.gill.surevine>

Participate | Collaborate | Innovate

Surevine Limited, registered in England and Wales with number 06726289. Mailing Address : PO Box 1136, Guildford GU1 9ND
If you think you have received this message in error, please notify us.