[Summit] FOSDEM / general RTC summit/afternoon

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.pro
Wed Nov 25 13:02:16 UTC 2015

FOSDEM has announced that they will allow promotion of related events
like the XSF summit through fosdem.org - the announcement was sent to
dev-room managers today.

If somebody wants to take advantage of it, here is the form:
https://submission.fosdem.org/fringe.php

It is interesting to note that the Fringe idea only came about when the
XMPP and telephony devrooms where missed in 2015:
https://lists.fosdem.org/pipermail/fosdem/2013-October/001859.html