[Summit] Submit a Talk Proposal

Balram Pariyarath balbbrl at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 21:28:55 UTC 2016

Hi guys,
I am Balram, a final year B.Tech student from India. I have been working on
iChat Gateway as part of GSoC'16 and would like to present a small talk
session and a live demo of its current developments. I am working on
improving the gateway to support audio communications and cross-lingual
chats which , I assume, will be completed within a week. I am also half way
with the presentation slides. I am also attending FOSDEM 2017.

You can find the developments of the project here:
https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2016/WorkProduct/Balram

Please convey your thoughts about it and what all steps I need to take next.

Regards,
*Balram Pariyarath*
*Fellow | Google Summer of Code 2016*
*CS Head | Excel 2016*
*Chairman | IEDC-MEC 2016*
Computer Science and Engineering (Batch: 2013-17)
Govt. Model Engineering College, Kochi-21
[image: ☎]:  +91 8129130866
✉: balbbrl at gmail.com