[Summit] XMPP experts for joint meeting of W3C WoT IG and IRTF T2T RG 25-28.1.2016 in Nice, France

Sergey Dobrov Binary at JRuDevels.org
Fri Jan 15 14:28:01 UTC 2016

Hi Johannes,

I sent you a letter privately saying that I could probably help, but
need more details and not sure if I'm an expert enough in the needed
field, just not sure if you received it or it was gone to spam.

Thanks.