[Summit] XMPP experts for joint meeting of W3C WoT IG and IRTF T2T RG 25-28.1.2016 in Nice, France

Hund, Johannes johannes.hund at siemens.com
Fri Jan 15 16:21:35 UTC 2016

Hi Sergei,

well it is basically up to you, the topic discussed will mainly be about an IoT application layer that is based on web technologies.
The interest group is discussing a transport agnostic design, and I think it would be a good idea to involve the XSF in the discussions how a mapping to XMPP would be best.
Most material is best found on our wiki: https://www.w3.org/WoT/IG/wiki/Main_Page
And our github space: https://github.com/w3c/wot

As for the open day, there is just the registration on this wiki page: https://www.w3.org/WoT/IG/wiki/F2F_meeting_2016,_January,_26th_%E2%80%93_28th,_France,_Nice
For the other days, there is a construct of "invited expert", we could also see to get that settled if needed.

As I've seen the XSF summit is on 28th, we could also see if we can arrange a conference call for a joint session between XSF and the protocols and APIs task force of the W3C WoT Interest group.

Do you know who I would best talk with about that?

Best regards,
Johannes