[Summit] XSF Dinner Menu (And a first Sponsor!)

Dave Cridland dave at cridland.net
Tue Jan 26 16:24:13 UTC 2016

Great news for the XSF Dinner: We've already got our first sponsor - thanks
to AG Software - http://www.ag-software.net/ - who have kindly agreed to
sponsor a cool €1,000!

Meanwhile, you can see what Alex and co have sponsored, and pick your menu
choices, right here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/134MuydTmwhJtmMDFAi1eGxLkK41gKxtLVAIIsxm5l4c/viewform

Note that we need your menu choices by the end of the working day tomorrow
(that's Wednesday), and while we appreciate that many of you may be
travelling for part of tomorrow, we're still going to need those choices.
Or else you'll be hungry!

So please, fill the form in as soon as you can.

Thanks!

Dave.