[Summit] Language!

Dave Cridland dave at cridland.net
Fri Jan 11 11:27:56 UTC 2019

Hithertofore, I have undoubtedly made convolutions and circumlocutions
adbundant in my speech - henceforth shall I pay great attendance on those
blessed with languages different from my own. I ask only that should my
tongue veer to words obscure, or should I be found to use some vernacular
of which others are not cognisant, I be made aware such that I might render
my thoughts in a more propitious manner.

Translation: This probably applies to me. I'll try to use English everyone
can understand, but if I don't, please say so and I'll be happy to try and
say it differently.