[Summit] Language!

Sam Whited sam at samwhited.com
Thu Jan 17 17:18:32 UTC 2019

On Thu, Jan 17, 2019, at 16:56, Goffi wrote:
> From my point of view, it's more a problem of speed/accents than
> vocabulary

I know the feeling, as a native American speaker when Dave gets to talking in whatever language they use over there I can barely understand him ;)

Jokes aside, I apologize too, every time I give a presentation somewhere to a mixed audience I try to remember this, but generally end up getting excited about something and speeding up; I won't be at the summit this year due to jobless-ness, but I'll try to be more careful about this in the future.

—Sam