[Summit] Final touches!

Guus der Kinderen guus.der.kinderen at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 20:40:42 UTC 2019

Hello all!

One more night before the summit kicks off!

When you arrive at Cisco's (Pegasus Parc, De Kleetlaan 6a, Diegem, Brabant
Belgium, 1831) tomorrow, please make yourself known to the lobby
ambassadors. When you mention that you're attending the XSF / XMPP Summit,
they'll show you to the meeting room (for people that have been here
before: it's the same rooms as we used last years).

You can get coffee and drinks from the coffee corner near the restaurant
(paid), but in the cafetaria you will find a water dispenser and coffee
machine that can be used free of charge. We will have lunch in that
cafetaria.

A printed list of wifi accounts will be available. As I'm not sure how
often an account can be re-used, please cross off the account that you used
from the printed list (or risk suffering intermittent disconnects).

We'll start at 10! I'm aiming to be there at 9:30,
weather-affecting-my-train-schedule permitting.

In between now and then, please continue to fill up the list of suggested
agenda items at https://wiki.xmpp.org/web/Summit_23#Agenda - that'll help
us start things up quickly!

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!

Regards,