[Jabber-IETF] Bugzilla

Pete Chown 1 at 234.cx
Tue Oct 1 16:38:06 CDT 2002

I've been evaluating bugzilla.  To try it out, I added a project for the
two XMPP specs, and then entered the issues that I've raised during
discussion on this list.

If you feel it's useful, you're welcome to use it too.  It's available at:

http://www.metathinking.com/issues/

If you don't feel it's useful to track issues with the documents in this
way, it doesn't matter.  I had other reasons for installing bugzilla
besides this, and I'll continue using it to track my own points.

I do think, though, that it could be useful to track points that are
raised.  That way it avoids any tendency for discussion to peter out
without reaching a definite conclusion.  It makes sure that a decision
is taken on all points, even if the conclusion is that no action is needed.

--
Pete