[Jabber-IETF] Bugzilla

Nathaniel Borenstein nsb at guppylake.com
Mon Oct 7 12:51:46 CDT 2002

Can't we just configure jabberstudio to log the discussion to this
mailing list?  (If that's too much traffic, we could make it a *second*
ietf mailing list, I would think.)

Let's try not to let the standards process get in the way of using the
best tools for the job.  Almost any kind of application can log its
discussions to an email list.  -- Nathaniel