[Jabber-IETF] Charter changes requested by the IESG

Tony Bamonti tbamonti at jabber.com
Fri Oct 18 12:30:27 CDT 2002

This all sounds fine to me.....the first is preemptive and in our best
interests and the second is something that should happen by default because
many extensions have or are being worked on within the Jabber Software
Foundation whose membership is expected to actively participate in XMPP
development.

Tony

Tony Bamonti
Jabber, Inc.