[Jabber-IETF] Entire revised charter

David Waite mass at akuma.org
Fri Oct 18 14:16:26 CDT 2002

I have also registered the domains xmpp.{org, net, com} , and am more
than willing to allow the XMPP Working Group to use them while it is
active. I was going to offer once the working group was approved, but I
didn't realize that resources such as a mailing list are referenced in
the charter.

-David Waite