[Jabber-IETF] Entire revised charter

Marshall Rose mrose+internet.ietf.jabber at dbc.mtview.ca.us
Fri Oct 18 15:24:14 CDT 2002

> I have also registered the domains xmpp.{org, net, com} , and am more
> than willing to allow the XMPP Working Group to use them while it is
> active. I was going to offer once the working group was approved, but I
> didn't realize that resources such as a mailing list are referenced in
> the charter.

err, no thanks. we can keep them hosted where they are.

perhaps some day we'll have the time to have a discussion about
acceptable public behavior and people who purposefully register domains
that correspond to ietf working groups. but, it would not be a very
productive conversation to have right now.

/mtr