[xmppwg] stream:error codes

Joe Hildebrand JHildebrand at jabber.com
Tue Oct 22 17:23:52 CDT 2002

I had read that differently, that the old session getting kicked off would
get a stream:error as today, but just with a 409, and that the system could
otherwise continue to work the same way.

There are certain people that like the MSN-style single connection approach
that you get by using the same resource everywhere.  We should continue to
support them.

--
Joe Hildebrand

http://cataclysm.cx/