[xmppwg] RE: [Jabber-IETF] Entire revised charter

Ryan Eatmon reatmon at jabber.org
Fri Oct 25 06:53:25 CDT 2002

Actually... it was decided that update.jabber.org was too much hassle to
run and maintain, and that each software project should do this for
themselves...  I think that was decided in the jabberd planning meeting
we had wasn't it?  I'll look through the chatbot logs and see what I can
find and post more.

--

Ryan Eatmon
reatmon at jabber.org