In fact, Kev and I are currently the only list members. Kev, should we at least add Daniel? Peter
We should. We were chatting about this on XMPP before the long weekend - I seem to have a postorius (sp?) account, but not one to which I know either the password or mail address, so I couldn’t sort it out at the time. If you’re happy to, fab, otherwise I’ll try to look when I’m back from leave at the end of next week. /K
On 29 Mar 2024, at 20:26, Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter@stpeter.im> wrote:
In fact, Kev and I are currently the only list members. Kev, should we at least add Daniel?
Peter _______________________________________________ editor mailing list -- editor@xmpp.org To unsubscribe send an email to editor-leave@xmpp.org
I've added Daniel. Let me know if I should add anyone else. On 3/29/24 2:48 PM, Kevin Smith wrote:
We should. We were chatting about this on XMPP before the long weekend - I seem to have a postorius (sp?) account, but not one to which I know either the password or mail address, so I couldn’t sort it out at the time. If you’re happy to, fab, otherwise I’ll try to look when I’m back from leave at the end of next week.
/K
On 29 Mar 2024, at 20:26, Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter@stpeter.im> wrote:
In fact, Kev and I are currently the only list members. Kev, should we at least add Daniel?
Peter _______________________________________________ editor mailing list -- editor@xmpp.org To unsubscribe send an email to editor-leave@xmpp.org
editor mailing list -- editor@xmpp.org To unsubscribe send an email to editor-leave@xmpp.org
Thanks Peter. /K ------ Original Message ------ From "Peter Saint-Andre" <stpeter@stpeter.im> To "Discussion by and with the XMPP Editor Team." <editor@xmpp.org>; "Kevin Smith" <kevin.smith@isode.com> Date 29/03/2024 21:58:21 Subject Re: [editor] Re: list members
I've added Daniel.
Let me know if I should add anyone else.
On 3/29/24 2:48 PM, Kevin Smith wrote:
We should. We were chatting about this on XMPP before the long weekend - I seem to have a postorius (sp?) account, but not one to which I know either the password or mail address, so I couldn’t sort it out at the time. If you’re happy to, fab, otherwise I’ll try to look when I’m back from leave at the end of next week.
/K
On 29 Mar 2024, at 20:26, Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter@stpeter.im> wrote:
In fact, Kev and I are currently the only list members. Kev, should we at least add Daniel?
Peter _______________________________________________ editor mailing list -- editor@xmpp.org To unsubscribe send an email to editor-leave@xmpp.org
editor mailing list -- editor@xmpp.org To unsubscribe send an email to editor-leave@xmpp.org
participants (2)
-
Kevin Smith -
Peter Saint-Andre