Hi all, I've had a quick cleanup of the roles on GitHub. Jonas and Sam have both retired from Editorship, so I've removed them. Additionally, Flow, JC and Martin aren't active in merging people's PRs so on 'least privilege' I've removed them too (Peter isn't active either, but as he's org admin, removing him would have little efect, AFAIK). Obviously, any of this is trivially reversed if someone *is* doing work that needs write to the repo - please shout if so and I shall place my tail between my legs and fix it. /K
On 3/28/24 9:19 AM, Kevin Smith wrote:
Hi all,
I've had a quick cleanup of the roles on GitHub. Jonas and Sam have both retired from Editorship, so I've removed them. Additionally, Flow, JC and Martin aren't active in merging people's PRs so on 'least privilege' I've removed them too (Peter isn't active either, but as he's org admin, removing him would have little efect, AFAIK).
+1 to these changes. Kev, you might have noticed that delivery of your message was delayed. I will attempt to improve the Postorius settings so that messages from active team members are not held up in the moderation queue.
On 29 Mar 2024, at 20:24, Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter@stpeter.im> wrote:
On 3/28/24 9:19 AM, Kevin Smith wrote:
Hi all, I've had a quick cleanup of the roles on GitHub. Jonas and Sam have both retired from Editorship, so I've removed them. Additionally, Flow, JC and Martin aren't active in merging people's PRs so on 'least privilege' I've removed them too (Peter isn't active either, but as he's org admin, removing him would have little efect, AFAIK).
+1 to these changes.
Kev, you might have noticed that delivery of your message was delayed. I will attempt to improve the Postorius settings so that messages from active team members are not held up in the moderation queue.
Thanks Peter /K
participants (2)
-
Kevin Smith -
Peter Saint-Andre