Hi Eddit, Thanks for answering. Just got the mail, it got lost in Spam Limbo. I will definitely go through Outreachy. Thierry Errol Akiapo - Multi Le mar. 2 avr. 2024 à 16:12, E.M. <emus@mailbox.org> a écrit :
Hello Akiapo,
thanks for reaching out.
If you haven't discussed details, done teaser task and written a decent proposal with review of link mauve yet I think the deadline is two close (two hours left).
I suggest to apply next year or consoder Outreachy.
Best regards, Eddie
2 abr 2024 16:07:40 Thierry Errol Akiapo <multiestunhappydev@gmail.com>:
Hi everyone,
I really want to do google summer of code with xmpp and i was planning to work on my application the previous week. (I already discussed with link mauve the possibility of him being my mentor), but I got sick and have been in the hospital since the 21.
I'm better now but I wanted to know if i could still apply today.?
All the best,
Akiapo Thierry Errol