Hi all I'm talking on the http://gogonetlive.com/gogonetlive-speakers.aspInternet of things IPv6 conference 13,14th november. The effort we are doing with IoT in the XSF today will be a topic There will be a workshop on the 12th where we will do IoT with the XMPP extensions. After the conference I'm also hosting a meetup in San Francisco. In case any of you are in the neighbourhood lets meet and have a beer and discuss how to proceed to get XMPP more known in the IoT world On the 14th I'm hosting a meetup in San Francisco to discuss more on the topics http://www.meetup.com/technology-11/events/146609572 rsvp on meetup or just send me an email does anyone know a good venue? *Regards* Joachim Lindborg CTO, systems architect *Keynote speaker at GoGonet live IPv6 conferens 12-14 november <http://gogonetlive.com/gogonetlive-speakers.asp> * Sustainable Innovation AB Adress: Box 55998 102 16 Stockholm Besöksadress: Storgatan 31 (Malmgården) Email: Joachim.lindborg@sust.se, www.sust.se linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/joachimlindborg Tel +46 706-442270